Relying on an experienced 3PL to handle your transportation needs allows your business to focus on its core competencies. It also gives your business the ability to maintain a nimble approach in dealing with fluctuating demand curves. When you choose CWI Logistics to handle your transportation needs, your freight travels with a company that has almost 50 years of logistics experience. The benefits of which include:
- With CWI, you aren’t depending on just one company to get your freight where it’s needed. CWI Logistics is just one of the companies that make up Comcar Industries. Comcar is a carrier network of 5 trucking companies, 5 logistics companies and 60+ terminals located throughout the United States – all dedicated to keeping your cargo moving smoothly from start to finish.
- We can haul any type of product anywhere in the continental U.S. So whether your goods require a dry van, refrigerated trailer or flatbed, we have you covered.
- We can provide long-haul and short-haul transport solutions. We strive to maintain flexibility so we can respond to unexpected changes and adjustments to your cargo’s schedule if necessary.
- Your cargo moves point-to-point through our network of carriers and terminals. This allows for increased efficiency by opening up opportunities for freight consolidation and cross docking. Our logistics department works out the best way to organize your freight’s journey. You just tell us where we pick up the freight and where you want it delivered.
- As an experience warehousing and distribution provider, we understand that different types of freight require specific unloading and loading procedures depending on the method of transportation. We build that into your freight strategy.
- Working with our carrier network and extensive network of owner operators, we know how to move your freight quickly and economically.