Contract warehousing can lower costs, lower capital investment and comes with guaranteed periods of service and reliability. But are you getting the most out of your contract warehousing experience?
Why Choose Us?
Contract warehousing with CWI can simplify operations as your company expands. You don’t need to be pulled in a thousand directions when your company grows. The more complex the operations become, the more we thrive. CWI can make those complex operations seem less… complicated, because you can leave the warehousing and logistics to us.
When considering a contract warehouse, keep in mind CWI’s benefits. Here some considerations:
- Low Cost of Entry – Our contract warehouse solution takes capital costs out of the equation, such as construction and maintenance costs. The facility already exists and you can move right in.
- Trained Employees – Experienced employees in all facets of warehouse work, including OSHA standards.
- Quality Assurance – Your goods, whether they’re dry or temperature-controlled, are maintained by our high-quality staff in our high-quality facilities.
- Centralization – If you’re not located where your customers are, our contract warehouses can help increase your geographic flexibility.
- Import/Export – Helping your company’s sales and marketing potential.
- Value Added Packaging – We offers a single point of contact to maximize communication and project efficiency.
- Cross Docking – CWI’s one-touch operation model focused on increasing speed and productivity.
- Advanced Logistics – We offer the ability to track a product’s location and utilize a wide range of intermodal transportation options.
- RFID (radio-frequency electromagnetic fields) – An RFID can streamline transmitted data and human error is largely eliminated from the inventory process.
- Transportation – Providing multi-mode transportation services via an extensive network of affiliated asset-based providers.
Your business has come this far because of your company’s ability and hard work. A contract warehouse solution with Commercial Warehousing will work just as hard as you do to achieve success.