Why Choose Us?
With a dedicated warehouse, you not only get the facility but also a dedicated CWI team of experienced professionals to handle your specific needs. Plant your roots in one of our convenient locations, and get customized operations based on your company’s specific needs.
What else can CWI Logistics offer with a dedicated warehouse?
- Plenty of Room to Grow – since we’re asset-based, you can expand the facility as needed
- Open office space for you – get a front seat to watch us work our magic
- Anytime access to a dedicated customer service team
- 24/7 security
- Low Cost of Entry – Our dedicated warehouse solution takes capital costs out of the equation, such as construction and maintenance costs. The facility already exists and you can move right in.
- Trained Employees – Experienced employees in all facets of warehouse work, including OSHA standards.
- Quality Assurance – Your goods, whether they’re dry or temperature-controlled, are maintained by our high-quality staff in our high-quality facilities.
- Centralization – If you’re not located where your customers are, our contract warehouses can help increase your geographic flexibility.
- Import/Export – Helping your company’s sales and marketing potential.
- Value Added Packaging – We offer a single point of contact to maximize communication and project efficiency.
- Cross Docking – CWI’s one-touch operation model focused on increasing speed and productivity.
- Advanced Logistics – We offer the ability to track a product’s location and utilize a wide range of intermodal transportation options.
- RFID (radio-frequency electromagnetic fields) – An RFID can streamline transmitted data and human error is largely eliminated from the inventory process.
- Transportation – Providing multi-mode transportation services via an extensive network of affiliated asset-based providers.
When it comes to dedicated warehousing, you’ll find the best flexibility, service, and room for growth right here at CWI. Want more reasons why CWI Logistics is the right 3PL provider for dedicated warehousing? Click here.